Apple MGN93LL/A MacBook
Apple MacBook Air with Apple M1 Chip MGN93LL/A (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) – Silver (Latest Model)
Apple MGN93LL/A MacBook Price in United States
- Apple’s thinnest and lightest notebook gets supercharged with the Apple M1 chip. Tackle your projects with the blazing-fast 8-core CPU. Take graphics-intensive apps and games to the next level with the 7-core GPU. And accelerate machine learning tasks with the 16-core Neural Engine. All with a silent, fanless design and the longest battery life ever — up to 18 hours.1 MacBook Air. Still perfectly portable. Just a lot more powerful.
- Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 7‑core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- Retina display with True Tone
- Backlit Magic Keyboard – US English
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
Charging and Expansion
- Ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Air. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
- Features Include:
- Voice Control
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
MacBook Air and the Environment
MacBook Air is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:5
- Made with better materials
- 100% recycled aluminum in the enclosure6
- 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board
- 35% or more recycled plastic in multiple components
- Energy efficient
- ENERGY STAR certified7
- Smarter chemistry8
- Arsenic-free display glass
- BFR-, PVC-, and beryllium-free
- Green manufacturing
- Apple’s Zero Waste Program helps suppliers eliminate waste sent to landfill
- All final assembly supplier sites are transitioning to 100% renewable energy for Apple production
- Responsible packaging
- 100% of virgin wood fiber comes from responsibly managed forests
- Recyclable, majority-fiber packaging
- Apple and the Environment
We’re committed to making our products without taking from the earth, and to become carbon neutral across our entire business, including products, by 2030.
- 1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 2 Compared with previous generation.
- 3 Display size is measured diagonally.
- 5 Data accurate as of product launch.
- 6 Recycled material claim applies to the enclosure and is based on auditing done by UL LLC.
- 7 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- 8 Apple defines its restrictions on harmful substances, including definitions for what Apple considers to be “free of,” in the Apple Regulated Substances Specification. Every Apple product is free of PVC and phthalates with the exception of AC power cords in India, Thailand (for two-prong AC power cords), and South Korea, where we continue to seek government approval for our PVC and phthalates replacement.