Apple Watch MKMX3LL/A Series 7 GPS 41mm
Apple Watch Series 7 GPS 41mm Midnight Aluminum Case With Midnight Sport Band – MKMX3LL/A
|Battery Life||Up to 18 hours|
|Battery Type||Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Charging Method||Wireless Charging|
|Device Model||Apple Watch Series 7|
|Display Type||Retina LTPO OLED display|
|Voice Assistant Built-In||Yes|
|Case Size (mm)||41|
|Display Material||Ion-X glass|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2|
Apple Watch MKMX3LL/A Series 7 GPS 41mm Price in United States
- Apple Watch Series 7 has the largest, most advanced display—with more screen area, thinner borders, and a unique refractive edge for a subtle wraparound effect. It’s also the most durable Apple Watch ever, with the most crack-resistant front crystal and, for the first time, IP6X certification, so it’s fully dust resistant. And it charges faster than ever, so you can go from 0 percent to 80 percent battery in about 45 minutes.1 With these features, the ECG app,2 Blood Oxygen app,3 watchOS 8, and more, Apple Watch Series 7 is the most powerful Apple Watch yet. And with cellular,4 you can call, text, or stream music from anywhere—all with just your watch.
- Always-On Retina display has almost 20 percent more screen area than Series 6 and over 50 percent more screen area than Series 3
- Borders are 40 percent thinner, at just 1.7 mm—so the screen is larger but the case size barely increased5
- Features a refined case design with softer, more rounded corners
- Display refracts light at its edges for a subtle wraparound effect and a seamless integration with the curvature of the case
- The screen is up to 70 percent brighter indoors when your wrist is down,5 so it’s even easier to check the time without waking the display
- Nearly 50 percent more text fits on the screen, so you can read email or messages with less scrolling5
- Redesigned user interface complements the new display and features larger buttons, so it’s even easier to use and tap
- Message easily with a full QWERTY keyboard that you can tap—and QuickPath predicts the word you’re typing when you swipe
- Features the most crack-resistant front crystal yet, due to a stronger, more robust shape that’s 50 percent thicker than Series 6
- First Apple Watch with IP6X certification, so it’s fully dusting resistant6
- Swim proof with a water resistance 50 meter rating7
- Fast charging
- Improved charging architecture and fast-charge USB-C cable, so you can go from 0 percent to 80 percent battery in about 45 minutes1
- An 8-minute charge gives enough battery for 8 hours of sleep tracking8
- Charges up to 33 percent faster than Series 69
- Get the same 18-hour, all-day battery life10 as Series 6, in less time
- Blood Oxygen app3
- Sensor and app measure the oxygen saturation of your blood, an important indication of how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- Periodic readings are taken in the background, even while you’re sleeping, recording your blood oxygen trends over time
- Heart health
- Electrodes in the Digital Crown and back crystal work with the ECG app2 to read your heart’s electrical signals and generate an electrocardiogram
- Apple Watch can check your heart rhythm in the background and alert you to an irregular rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib)2
- With the optical heart sensor, you can check your heart rate at any time in the Heart Rate app—and see your resting, walking, and workout recovery heart rates
- Two exclusive watch faces
- Specially designed for the larger display and narrower borders, the Contour face animates when you raise your wrist and pushes the dial to the edge, and the Modular Duo face features two large, data-rich center complications
- With watchOS 8, Apple Watch can detect when you’re riding a bike and remind you to start a workout—and can automatically pause and resume when you stop temporarily
- The Outdoor Cycling workout algorithm more accurately calculates calories when you’re riding a pedal-assisted e-bike
- Use voice feedback to hear metrics like pace, speed, progress toward Activity rings and goals, and more
- Fall detection is optimized for workouts11 (coming later this year) and can detect a hard fall, initiate a call to emergency services, and alert your emergency contacts12
- Family Setup
- With Family Setup13 and cellular, you can set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have their own iPhone
- Family members have their own phone number and Apple ID and can enjoy the safety, connectivity, and fitness features of the Apple Watch
- Cases and finishes
- Available in 41mm and 45mm cases that work with all Apple Watch bands
- Available in midnight, starlight, green, blue, and (PRODUCT)RED aluminum
- Available in graphite, silver, and gold stainless steel
- Apple Watch Nike
- Sport Loop bands in black, summit white and cargo khaki feature the Nike Swoosh and logo text
- Nike Bounce watch face features numbers that bounce when you tap the screen or scroll the Digital Crown, and animate as you move your wrist
- Essential additions
- AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Music,14 AirPods, Apple Fitness+,14 Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter, additional Apple Watch bands
- For a limited time, get a free, three-month subscription to Apple Fitness+ when you buy a new Apple Watch Series 715
- 1 Charge times are from 0–80% and 0–100% using the included Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable. Testing was conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515), and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- 2 The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification require watchOS 6 or later and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE), and the irregular rhythm notification feature is available on Apple Watch Series 3 or later. The ECG app and the irregular rhythm notification feature aren’t intended for use by people under 22 years old. The irregular rhythm notification feature isn’t designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details.
- 3 Blood Oxygen app measurements aren’t intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- 4 Wireless service plans are required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming isn’t supported. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- 5Compared to Apple Watch Series 6.
- 6Apple Watch Series 7 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- 7ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- 8Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software, Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515), and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305). Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- 9Testing conducted by Apple in August 2021 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Fast Charging USB-C Cable (Model A2515) and Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter (Model A2305), as well as Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) with Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable (Models A2255 and A2256) and Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (Model A1385); each Apple Watch paired with an iPhone, all devices tested with prerelease software. Charge time varies with region, settings, and environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- 10Battery life varies by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 11Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
- 12To use SOS or Emergency Calling, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling. On Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), you can also use a cellular connection. The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 with cellular or later. For a list of supported countries and regions, see www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- 13Family Setup requires Apple Watch Series 4 with cellular or later. Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. A wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- 14Subscription required.
- 15“9.99/month after trial. Offer good for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply