Apple Watch MKQ13LL/A SE GPS 40mm
Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case With Midnight Sport Band – MKQ13LL/A
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Digital Read Out||Yes|
|Water Resistance Depth||50m (Swim proof)|
|Alerts & Alarm||Yes|
|Battery Life||Up to 18 hours|
|Battery Type||Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Charging Method||Wireless Charging|
|Device Model||Apple Watch SE|
|Display Resolution||324 x 394|
|Display Type||Retina LTPO OLED display|
|In the Box||Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm, Midnight Sport Band, Magnetic Charging Cable|
|Sensors||Second-generation optical heart sensor, Ambient light sensor|
|Voice Assistant Built-In||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Type||802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Processor||S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor|
|Case Color||Space Gray|
|Case Size (mm)||40|
|Display Material||Ion-X glass|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2|
Apple Watch MKQ13LL/A SE GPS 40mm Price in United States
- With a large Retina display and amazing features, Apple Watch SE offers incredible value and advanced technologies at an affordable price. With watchOS 8, explore features like enhancements to Wallet, a redesigned Home app, and the Mindfulness app to support your mental well-being.
- Retina display is over 30 percent larger than Series 3, so you can see more information at a glance
- S5 System in Package is up to two times faster than Apple Watch Series 3, so apps are faster and launch quicker
- Speaker is 50 percent louder than Apple Watch Series 3, so calls, using Siri, and other voice interactions are even better
- All-day battery life, up to 18 hours1
- Compass and always-on altimeter
- Built-in compass shows your direction, incline, and latitude, and longitude, even without a Wi-Fi or cellular connection
- See your real-time elevation change foot by foot with the always-on altimeter and still enjoy all-day battery life1
- See your direction, location, and elevation change at a glance with watch face complications
- Heart health
- Apple Watch can check your heart rhythm in the background and alert you to an irregular rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib)2
- With the optical heart sensor, you can check your heart rate at any time in the Heart Rate app—and see your resting, walking, and workout recovery heart rates
- Heart rate notifications tell you if your heart rate is above or below a certain number of beats per minute
- Swim proof
- Swim proof with a water resistance 50-meter rating, so you can take Apple Watch SE to the pool, ocean, and shower3
- With watchOS 8, Apple Watch SE can detect when you’re riding a bike and remind you to start a workout—and can automatically pause and resume when you stop temporarily
- The Outdoor Cycling workout algorithm more accurately calculates calories when you’re riding a pedal-assisted e-bike
- Use Voice Feedback to hear metrics like pace, speed, progress toward Activity rings and goals, and more
- Fall detection is optimized for workouts4 (coming later this year) and can detect a hard fall, initiate a call to emergency services, and alert your emergency contacts5
- Music, Podcasts, and audiobooks
- Stream Apple Music,6 Apple Podcasts, or audiobooks from Apple Books right on your watch, or sync content from iPhone
- Cases and finishes
- Available in space gray, silver, and gold aluminum
- Apple Watch Nike
- Sport Loop bands in black, summit white and cargo khaki feature the Nike Swoosh and logo text
- Nike Bounce watch face features numbers that bounce when you tap the screen or scroll the Digital Crown, and animate as you move your wrist
- Essential additions
- AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Music,6 AirPods, Apple Fitness+,6 Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock, additional Apple Watch bands
- For a limited time, get a free, three-month subscription to Apple Fitness+ when you buy a new Apple Watch SE7
- 1 Battery life varies by use and setting. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 2 Irregular rhythm notifications require watchOS 6 or later on Apple Watch Series 3 or later and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. The feature isn’t intended for use by people under 22 years old or people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- 3 ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- 4 Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
- 5 To use SOS or Emergency Calling, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling. On Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular), you can also use a cellular connection.
- 6 Subscription required.
- 7 $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until canceled. Restrictions and other terms apply