Bosch SHEM63W52N 24-Inch Dishwasher
Bosch 300 Series 24″ White Recessed Handle Dishwasher – SHEM63W52N
- Maximum Height (in) : 35
- Minimum Height (in) : 33.88
- Width (in) : 23.56
- Depth (in) : 23.75
- Height (in) : 33.88
- Size (in) : 24
- 16 Place Settings
- 5 Cycles
- 4 Options
- AquaStop Leak Protection System
- White Finish
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Third Rack / Cutlery Tray||Yes|
|Number of Place Settings||16|
|Number of Wash Cycle Programs||5|
|Number of Options||4|
|Leak Detection System||Yes|
|Hard Food Disposer||No|
|Decibel Level (dB)||44|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kW)||269|
|Maximum Height (in)||35|
|Minimum Height (in)||33.88|
|Depth With Handles (in)||23.75|
|Cutout Height (in)||33.88|
|Cutout Width (in)||23.63|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24|
|Outlet Hose Length (in)||79|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||91|
Bosch SHEM63W52N 24-Inch Dishwasher Price in United States
- Bosch is often lauded as one of the quietest appliance brands in the United States. At just 44 dBA this device is whisper-soft, meaning you’ll never have to pause conversations or wait to run the load until bedtime ever again. This cleaning machine is designed with 18 sound-reducing technologies including a groundless food filtration system, EcoSilence motor system, a sound-absorbing base, and multiple layers of insulation. This device is so silent that engineers felt users might not be able to tell whether it’s on or not just by ear. Instead, a visible light glows at the bottom of the appliance to show when a cycle is in use.
- Thanks to over 23 inches of depth and width and three adjustable racks, everyone’s dishes will get clean no matter what’s for dinner. The Bosch white dishwasher includes two standard lower racks that most appliances have. However, these can be adjusted to three different heights and up to nine separate positions. This allows taller items like wine glasses to fit in the middle rack leaving optimal room for large pots and pans below. The third top tray provides extra space for flatware, larger utensils, and measuring cups. Don’t be drawn away from using large pots and making big meals for the family anymore. You will never have to hand clean another plate again. And the best part? You don’t have to clean off your dishes before loading them up. With PrecisionWash®, several sensors continually scan and check the progress of the load throughout the cycle while triggering powerful precision spray arms that can reach every angle.
- If you aren’t sure that this built-in model is right for you, check out our Dishwasher Buying Guide to learn more about these cleaning machines. The article includes informative videos, discusses modern features and options, smart technology, and everything you can find in these modern appliances. If you would like to have a more personal experience, give us a call at 800-914-2061 to speak with one of our team members.
- 44 dBA: dishwasher runs quietly so your kitchen conversations aren’t interrupted.
- With PrecisionWash®, intelligent sensors and precision spray arms target every item of every load, so dishes come out sparkling clean every time.
- The AquaStop® leak protection system contains leaks through a precisely engineered system. If a leak occurs, the system contains it by shutting down operation and pumping out water. So you have the ultimate peace of mind whether you are away or at home.