- All Products
- Gas Range
- GE JGBS86SPSS 30 Inch Gas Range
GE JGBS86SPSS 30 Inch Gas Range
GE 30″ Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Double Oven Convection Range – JGBS86SPSS
- Height (in) : 47.25
- Width (in) : 30
- Depth (in) : 29.25
- Voltage : 120 V
- Amps : 15A
- Number of Burners : 5
- 6.8 Cu. Ft. Total Oven Capacity
- 2.5 Cu. Ft. Upper Oven Capacity
- 4.3 Cu. Ft. Lower Oven Capacity
- Integrated Griddle
- Power Boil Burner
- Steam Clean
- Precise Simmer Burner
- Stainless Steel Finish
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Oven Control Location||Rear|
|Oven Control Type||Digital|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Elements||5|
|Number of Cooking Zones||5|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Burner Grate Material||Heavy Cast Iron|
|Back Left Burner BTU||5,000|
|Back Left Burner Type||Precise Simmer|
|Back Right Burner BTU||12,000|
|Front Left Burner BTU||15,000|
|Front Right Burner BTU||9,500|
|Center Burner BTU||10,000|
|Center Burner Type||Oval|
|Total Burner BTU||51,500|
|Total Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.8|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.5|
|Primary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Interior Lighting Type||Incandescent|
|Cooking / Baking Modes||Convection Bake, Convection Roast|
|Range Size (in)||30|
|Depth With Handles (in)||29.25|
|Depth Without Handles (in)||26.75|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (in)||43.5|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in)||9.5|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in)||24|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in)||19.13|
|Lower Oven Interior Height (in)||15|
|Lower Oven Interior Width (in)||24|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth (in)||20.63|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||205|
GE JGBS86SPSS 30 Inch Gas Range Price in United States
- Upgrade your kitchen’s cooking power with this GE double oven gas range. Don’t be deceived by its compact design because this unit has Thanksgiving-dinner-sized cooking capabilities. It comes equipped with not one, but two oven chambers for a total capacity of 6.8 cu ft. Both can be set to different temperatures and modes—allowing you to work on the turkey and stuffing simultaneously. Don’t worry about having to scrub grimy grates when the meal is over because they are dishwasher safe. While the bottom half of the unit is impressive, the top is the main attraction. With this edge-to-edge GE double oven gas range, you gain access to a large cooking area furnished with five burners. Each one varies in strength and function, giving you precise control over the outcome of your food. When you need a little extra oomph, use the power boil burner located on the front-left side. This burner uses 15,000 BTUs to quickly boil water. Behind it is the precise simmer burner, which has the opposite function; it uses a low flame to evenly cook more delicate foods. The central burner utilizes 10,000 BTUs and a larger size to easily use larger cookware, like the non-stick griddle the appliance comes with. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are no problem thanks to this unit.
One Appliance to Rule Them All
- Your oven isn’t just an appliance, it is the centerpiece of your kitchen. Anyone making delicious, freshly-prepared food indoors probably does it on one of these. With its large size, this range is hard to ignore. It even has a clock built in to keep track of the time throughout the day. When you invest in a high-quality GE appliance, it is important to keep it in good condition. This is made easy with the steam clean mode. All you have to do is add water and the unit will increase the temperature to quickly clean the inside. This is best used after you are finished making a meal or to get rid of light grime. Power up your kitchen with a GE double oven gas range.
- Edge-to-edge cooktop
Continuous, edge-to-edge cooktops gives you a large cooking space and can handle any cookware.
- Integrated griddle
This integrated non-stick griddle leads the industry in size and quality, so you can cook a lot of food at once.
- Power boil burner
This 15,000-BTU power boil element produces intense heat to boil water fast.
- Center oval burner
This center oval burner gives you a fifth burner and the perfect place to use griddles or odd-size cookware.
- Steam clean
A steam cleaning option cleans the oven cavity in a 30-minute cycle with less odor and heat.
- Precise simmer burner
This burner setting provides low, even heat so delicate dishes don’t burn.
- Large capacity double oven
Cook an entire meal at once with a 6.8 cubic foot total capacity double oven which provides enough room for multiple dishes.
- Heavy duty, dishwasher-safe grates
These cooktop grates can be cleaned one of two ways – either in the dishwasher or on the bottom of a self-clean oven.
- Sealed cooktop burners
Sealed cooktop burners contain cooking spills so cleanup is quick and easy.
- Deep-recessed cooktop
This deep-recessed gas cooktop contains cooking spills and makes it easier to clean up.