GE MWF Refrigerator Water And Ice Filter
GE Replacement Refrigerator Water And Ice Filter – MWF
- For Use In GE Refrigerator Water Filtration Systems
- Replaces FXRT And FXRC Filters When Used With A Reusable Adapter
- Improved Version Of GWF
- OEM Filter
- Hydrate the right way with a GE refrigerator water filter. This device may be small, but it is capable of long-term cleaning. It has a capacity of 300 gallons, which results in an estimated six months of consistently tasty H2O. When the time eventually comes to replace it, the process is simple. Insert the device in the designated socket located inside the fridge, push it up then twist it clockwise and you are done. Before you know it, you will be too busy enjoying the benefit of on-demand H2O to remember it is even there. What separates this product from the competition is that it is designed specifically to fit GE fridges. This takes out most of the guesswork deciding which is right for you. This model isn’t universal, though—this device is compatible with many but not all GE fridges. If you want to be sure you’re getting the right one.
- Let’s be honest with ourselves, tap is not the best type of H2O. While the quality ranges by area, it almost always has a funky flavor and it is never as cold as you would like it to be. Both of these problems are a thing of the past thanks to this GE refrigerator water filter. It greatly reduces chemicals and minerals like chlorine and leads from your drink by over 95% as well. This also removes the odor and taste associated with tap for a more purified beverage. Use your drink dispenser to be more refreshed after a morning gym session, or relax better after a long day of work. If you worry about how the ice will affect the purity of your drink, don’t be. The same purification also applies to the ice maker, allowing every inch of your H2O to be unsullied by contaminants. We all need to hydrate, so let’s do it right.
GE MWF Refrigerator Water And Ice Filter Price in United States
- GE’s SmartWater MWF Refrigerator water filter fits all GE and Hotpoint refrigerators with water filters and replaces part numbers GWF, Smart Water GWF01, GWF06, HXRT, and Hotpoint HWF. The SmartWater MWF Refrigerator water filter also replaces MXRC, FXRT, FXRC, WR97X10006, and 46-9905 filters when used with a reusable adaptor (Part number: Adapter).
- The MWF water filter can also be used on select Kenmore refrigerators. Kenmore models where the model number begins with “363” are likely to use this filter. The MWF water filter replaces Kenmore part numbers 9905, 469905, & 46-9905
- Improved version of the GWF filter
- Reduces more waterborne contaminants such as Mercury, Toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, Carbofuran, Alachlor and Benzene
- Also reduces lead, cryptosporidium, and giardia
- A slimmer design allows for easy installation and removal
- No tools required for installation
- Replace filters every six months
- Shipping: 1 lbs