- All Products
- Smart TV
- LG OLED77C1PUB 77 Inch 4K Smart TV
LG OLED77C1PUB 77 Inch 4K Smart TV
LG 77″ C1 4K HDR Smart OLED TV With AI ThinQ – OLED77C1PUB
- Screen Size (in) : 77
- Resolution : 4K
- Refresh Rate : 120Hz
- Number of Speakers : 2.2
- Speaker Power : 40W
- VESA Wall Mount : 400 x 200
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- Self-Lighting OLED
- Perfect Black
- Intense Color
- OLED Motion Pro
- G-SYNC Certified
- Cinema HDR
- Built-In Google Assistant, Alexa, Apple Airplay2, And Apple Homekit
- OLED Surround
- Bluetooth 5.0
- AI Upscaling
- Black Finish
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)||Yes|
|High Dynamic Range (HDR) Type||Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG|
|Screen Size (in)||77|
|Series||C1 Series 4K (2021)|
|Remote Control Type||Magic Remote Control|
|Picture Processor||a9 Gen 4 AI Processor 4K|
|Virtual Assistant||Google Assistant, Alexa, Apple Airplay2, And Apple Homekit|
|Number of Speakers||2.2|
|Supported Sound||OLED Surround|
|VESA Wall Mount||400 x 200|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||4|
|Number of USB Ports||3|
|Built-in-Tuner||Yes, ATSC, Clear QAM|
|Input Connectors||HDMI, Ethernet, RF Connection (Antenna/Cable), RS-232C (Mini Jack)|
|Output Connectors||1 Optical Digital Audio|
|HDMI 2.1 Compatible||Yes|
|Depth With Stand (in)||10.6|
|Depth Without Stand (in)||2.2|
|Stand Width (in)||47.2|
|Height With Stand (in)||40.3|
|Height Without Stand (in)||39.1|
|Unit Weight With Stand (lbs.)||79.1|
|Unit Weight Without Stand (lbs.)||58.9|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||108.7|
LG OLED77C1PUB 77 Inch 4K Smart TV Price in United States
- Shift at-home entertainment into the cinematic realm with the supersized C1 77″ LG ThinQ TV. This color-infused screen is designed for the contemporary user with easy-to-use smart features like voice assistance, the Magic Remote, and AI upscaling. AI upscaling features help boost non-HD content closer to 4K quality, sharpening blurry lines and adjusting color blemishes. Watch your favorite classic films transform before your eyes as this LG ThinQ TV goes to work. Make your smart television even smarter and outfit it with accessories like soundbars, subwoofers, video game consoles, and whatever else you like: With several HDMI ports and USB connections, you’ll be able to connect everything you like.
- OLED and 4K Technology
- If it’s been a while since your last television purchase, some of these terms might be a little unfamiliar. OLED stands for organic light-emitting diode and is similar to the classic LED screen. The big difference between the two technologies is pretty drastic, and it involves the light source. With OLED technology, each pixel can be lit and controlled at the individual level, unlike predecessors which required a bright light panel within the screen to stay on while watching. The result? Ultra dark blacks like you’ve never seen before, and color contrast that makes each image look surreal. Meanwhile, 4K definition moves a level beyond HD. Also known as UHD (or Ultra High Definition), the horizontal display resolution will normally measure around four thousand pixels. The huge boost in color quality and image resolution help to make this large LG ThinQ TV the perfect model for any home theater, game room, or watching space.
- Self-lighting OLED: Perfect Black, Intense Color, Infinite Contrast
- α9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K with AI Picture Pro & AI Sound Pro
- Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos
- webOS & ThinQ AI w/ Hands-Free Voice Control
- Gaming: G-SYNC Compatible, FreeSync, VRR, ALLM
- What makes OLED unlike anything else?
The answer is self-lit pixels. A self-luminous display technology that makes all the difference to your viewing experience. Unlike LED/LCD TVs that are restricted by backlight technology, LG OLED TVs are capable of extreme realism and thin designs.
- SELF-LIT PiXELS. Millions of reasons to love OLED.
When it comes to picture quality, OLED beats LED hands down. That’s because OLED has millions of self-lit pixels capable of producing perfect black and accurate color. The result is a viewing experience like no other.
- Infinite Contrast
OLED puts LED in the shade.
Put simply, OLED has millions of self-lit pixels that can turn on and off to achieve infinite contrast. It doesn’t matter how many thousands of backlights they have, LED TVs will still be in OLED’s shadow.
- LG OLED TV.
A view found nowhere else
If you’re looking for a TV like no other, look no further. LG OLED TV is a work of art, a big-screen cinema, a portal to gaming worlds, and a front-row seat to the biggest sporting events. It’s everything you want TV to be.
- OLED Design.
A gallery worth repeat visits.
LG OLED TVs redefine what TVs should look like. Their unbelievably slim designs are so beautiful that they make your living room more like a museum of modern art.
- OLED Cinema.
The award for best picture goes to…
LG OLED TV produces an Oscar-worthy* performance every time you watch thanks to its incredibly sharp picture.
- Dolby Vision™ IQ & Dolby Atmos®
Dolby Vision™ IQ intelligently adjusts picture settings based on content genre and ambient surroundings, while Dolby Atmos ® delivers multi-dimensional surround sound — a powerful combination that produces breathtakingly cinematic results**.
- **Dolby Vision is a trademark of Dolby Laboratories. Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- FILMMAKER MODE™
FILMMAKER MODE™ turns off motion smoothing while preserving the original aspect ratios, colors, and frame rates. This accurately delivers the director’s original vision, so you experience the film the way they intended.
- *FILMMAKER MODE™ logo is a trademark of UHD Alliance, Inc.
- OLED Gaming.
It’s game over for the competition.
LG OLED TV puts you ahead of the game with a swift response, the latest gaming features, and a 120Hz display for a smoother playing experience. This is the ultimate TV for your gaming setup.
- Game Optimizer
Game Optimizer puts all your game settings in one place. You can also toggle between G-Sync and FreeSync technologies for a smooth gaming experience.
- The Lastest Gaming Specs
LG OLED TVs are capable of a 1ms response time, while support for VRR, ALLM, and eARC meets the latest HDMI 2.1 specifications. These features allow fast-moving content in higher resolution and smooth, synchronized graphics, giving you a more lifelike experience and a better chance of winning.
- Partnerships with Game Industry Leaders
We partnered with NVIDIA to make LG OLED TV G-SYNC certified. Combine this with the stunning picture quality and ultra-fast response times of OLED and you’re guaranteed to get the most out of your games every time you play.
- OLED Sport.
TV in a league of its own.
LG OLED TV shows every play in all its realistic glory. The smooth motion of fast action means being a spectator has never been so spectacular — you’ve now got a front-row seat to all the best sporting events.
- OLED Motion Pro
Advanced motion handling technology* reduces motion blur to deliver smoother action and a clearer viewing experience. Witness the quick and subtle detail of every play even during fast-paced sport.
- *Not supported on streaming content.
- Sports Alert
Sports fans have a new way to stay informed. Sports Alert* gives updates on your favorite teams, start times, and scores — even while you’re watching other content. Easily switch to games without searching for the channel. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Premier League, and more — it’s all here.
- Bluetooth Surround Ready
Connecting LG Bluetooth speakers for wireless surround sound has never been easier. Connect up to two speakers, including LG XBOOM Speakers, for a true surround sound experience – not a wire in sight.
- OLED Design.
Innovation of unbelievable proportions.
LG OLED TVs redefine what TVs should look like. Their unbelievably slim designs take your breath away — they not only complement your home interior, but also enhance it.
- Choose Your Style
More sizes, more wow.
The artistry of LG OLED TV C1 is available in five sizes ranging from 48-inches to a massive 83-inches.
- α9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K
Brains that will blow your mind.
At the core of every LG 4K OLED TV is the α9 Gen4 AI Processor 4K*, a groundbreaking chip that uses deep-learning algorithms to analyze and optimize content. Every adjustment to picture and sound is automatic, so everything you watch is spectacular.
- *Not applicable to OLED A1.
- AI Picture Pro
Using a vast database of visual data points, the deep-learning algorithm recognizes content, removes noise, and optimizes picture quality. And the new Scene Detection feature can now analyze the type of scene being shown and improve the picture accordingly.
- AI Sound Pro
By learning from audio data points, the processor identifies voices, effects, and frequencies so it can then optimize the sound by genre for a more immersive experience. And the new Auto Volume Leveling feature maintains consistent voice levels across different types of content.
- ThinQ AI
Think you know smart? Think again.
LG ThinQ is here to maximize your TV experience. Choose your favorite voice assistant and control your TV with your voice with an all-new home screen to provide more convenience and control.
- Magic Remote
The redesigned Magic Remote is more like a magic wand. The ergonomic design is easy to hold, and its point and scroll system allows faster searching. Built-in AI provides easy access to services, while hotkeys for major content providers give you shortcuts to all your favorites. In addition to all that you now have Magic Tap*, a clever new trick that connects your phone to your TV.
- Magic Tap
You don’t have to be a wizard to use Magic Tap*. Just tap your LG phone on the remote to mirror streaming content to the TV. You can even cast content stored on your phone and use it to control the TV — this is only possible with LG Smart TVs. You can also reverse mirror content from the TV to your LG phone, and it will even play the audio through your device. It really is like magic.
- Enhanced by LG Audio
LG OLED TVs work in perfect harmony with LG audio products. Once you pair an LG Sound Bar with your TV, you can use your TV’s Magic Remote to control the sound bar’s volume and sound modes*. You also get to enjoy the full potential of your TV’s sound engine through the soundbar. If you have LG TONE Free earbuds**, pair them with your TV to search with your voice, control volume, and even change the channel.
- *Sound Bar Mode Control is only available with SP11, SP9, SP8, and SP7.
- **TV voice control is only available with LG TONE Free earbuds. Models FP8, FN7, FN6, FN5W, and FN4.
- Installation into a stud is recommended. Please note that the anchors supplied may not be appropriate for all situations. Read all instructions and consult with a professional, if necessary, prior to starting installation.