- All Products
- Samsung SM-R885UZKAXAA 42mm Smartwatch
Samsung SM-R885UZKAXAA 42mm Smartwatch
Samsung Black Galaxy Watch 4 Classic 42mm LTE Smartwatch – SM-R885UZKAXAA
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, +LTE|
|Battery Life||Up to 40 hours|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||247|
|Charging Method||Wireless Charging|
|Device Model||Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic|
|Display Resolution||396 x 396|
|Operating System||Wear OS|
|Sensors||Acc (32g), gyro, barometer, ambient light, compass, optical heart rate sensor (8pd), electrical heart sensor (ECG), BIA|
|Wi-Fi Type||802 11b/g/n|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Size (mm)||42|
|Display Size (in)||1.19|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||0.1|
Samsung SM-R885UZKAXAA 42mm Smartwatch Price in United States
- Introducing Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic, a smart, stylish companion that keeps you looking and feeling your best. Your style. Your health. This watch gets you.
- Better sleep starts here
Manage your overall sleep quality for a great night’s sleep with an advanced tracker that calculates your sleep score.1,2,3
- Be smart about your heart
Be smart about your heart with ECG Monitoring that gives accurate readings.4,5,6
- Make every workout count
Make the most of every workout with Auto Workout Tracking. Stay motivated by connecting to live coaching sessions via your smartphone or to dynamic Group Challenges with your friends.7
- Go the extra mile
Make the most out of every mile with Advanced Run Coaching and VO² max readings to assess your cardio levels.8,9
- Freedom to keep crushing your day
Freedom to keep crushing your day. Stay in stride while staying connected to calls, text and music on the go.10
- Fashion meets function
Look great while crushing every part of your day with the sleek, lightweight, and customizable design.11
- Go farther when you work out together
Get moving and motivated with your family and friends. Join the fitness fun with activities and challenges designed just for groups.
- The watch that’s got your back
Get peace of mind while on the go with Trip Detection that sends an SOS to your emergency contact in the event of a hard fall.12,13
- Wellness starts with what you know
Galaxy Watch4 Classic helps women build a deeper connection with their bodies and their health by helping to log and track fertility windows, ovulation cycles, and periods.
- A world of healthy insights tailored just for you
Samsung Health helps you stay on top of your health, your goals, and upcoming fitness needs.
- Tap. Pay. Go.
Make purchases on the go without your wallet with Samsung Pay or Google Pay on your wrist.14,15
- Manage home away from home
Cool down the house as you cool down from your workout with a tap of your wrist.16
- Your Galaxy, all connected
Breeіe through your fitness goals by pairing your compatible Galaxy devices and by connecting to your fitness community.
- 1 The Spo2 measurement software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- 2 The snoring measurement requires a smartphone with Android 6.0 or later, 1.5GB of RAM, phone within 2 feet of the user, with snore detection enabled through Samsung Health app version 6.18 or higher.
- 3 Requires Samsung Health app version 6.18 to view history.
- 4 For clinical trial results concerning the accuracy of the ECG monitor, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/
- 5 The ECG Monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG Monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based
on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional.
- 6 Requires Samsung Galaxy Smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
- 7 Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in freshwater/dry after use in seawater or chlorinated water.
- 8 Accurate VO, max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use.
- 9 The VO2 max software functions are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- 10 Compatible with select Bluetooth-capable smartphones running Android 6.0 or higher and RAM above 1.5GB. Galaxy Watch Series supported features may vary by carrier and a compatible device. For a list of compatible smartphones and features, please visit https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-
watch/device compatibility. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
- 11 Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
- 13 Trip detection measurement software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Trip Detection recognizes falls
when engaged in dynamic motion, not when still. Requires network connection to notify emergency contacts. GPS accuracy may be affected by obstructions to satellite signals such as buildings.
- 14 Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch4 Classic can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy requires a network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with a compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch4 Classic is only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices, and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch4 Classic is compatible only with NFC-
type payment terminals.
- 15 Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
- 16 Requires a smartphone with the SmartThings app and a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection. Compatible smart devices must be initially set up in the SmartThings app.