- All Products
- Whirlpool WDT730PAHZ 24 Inch Dishwasher
Whirlpool WDT730PAHZ 24 Inch Dishwasher
Whirlpool 24″ Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Dishwasher With Fan Dry – WDT730PAHZ
- Maximum Height (in) : 34.5
- Minimum Height (in) : 33.5
- Width (in) : 23.88
- Depth (in) : 27.5
- Height (in) : 33.5
- Size (in) : 24
- 15 Place Settings
- 5 Cycles
- 5 Options
- Sensor Cycle
- Fan Dry
- 1-Hour Wash cycle
- Soil Sensor
- Heated Dry Option
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Finish
|Third Rack / Cutlery Tray||No|
|Number of Place Settings||15|
|Dispenser Type||Detergent, Rinse Aid|
|Number of Wash Cycle Programs||5|
|Wash Cycle Programs||Sensor Wash, Heavy, Normal, 1-Hour Wash, Soak & Clean|
|Number of Wash Arms||3|
|Leak Detection System||No|
|Hard Food Disposer||No|
|Decibel Level (dB)||51|
|Maximum Height (in)||34.5|
|Minimum Height (in)||33.5|
|Depth With Handles (in)||27.5|
|Depth Without Handles (in)||24.5|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (in)||49.5|
|Cutout Height (in)||34|
|Cutout Width (in)||24|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24|
Whirlpool WDT730PAHZ 24 Inch Dishwasher Price in United States
- Whirlpool relies on making your home complete all while being a reliable and trustworthy brand. They have over a century of experience in creating essential appliances for your space while constantly updating each collection to stay modern. They offer high-quality products to fit your everyday life. This Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher removes stains, gets rid of grime, and dries your dishes with the push of a button. This heavy-duty cleaning machine allows you to choose the type of rinse, or you can click the sensor cycle and let the appliance decide. With the sensor cycle, your kitchenware will get the perfect cleanse and dry every time. There are two sensors that measure temperature, soil level, and load size which guarantee that last night’s lasagna is gone for good. The fan dry feature simultaneously pushes out moisture and pulls in fresh, dry air ensuring all your mugs and bowls are ready to go straight into the cabinet with no specks of water left.
- Besides the cycles that traditional dishwashers have, this Whirlpool stainless steel dishwasher also includes a Sani Rinse option that sanitizes and eliminates 99.99% of food soil bacteria. The exterior is fingerprint resistant so you don’t have to worry about those little fingers being left behind after little ones move playtime into the kitchen. The stainless steel finish makes it easy to clean with the swipe of cloth so it always looks brand new. If you’re unsure that this appliance is right for you, head on over to our dishwasher buying guide. You will learn the differences between built-in, portable, countertop, and dish-drawers as well as the styles, price ranges, and features that stand out. If you are looking for more personalized help, give us a call at 800-860-3577 where one of our experienced team members will find the perfect appliance for your kitchen.
- Sensor cycle
Automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature, soil level, and load size during the prewash and the wash cycle.
- Fan Dry
Get cabinet-dry dishes straight from the dishwasher with a fan to push out moist air while helping pull in fresh, dry air.
- 1-Hour Wash Cycle
Clean dishes in half the time so your plates, pans, and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Soil sensor
Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- Fingerprint resistant
Available in sunset bronze, black stainless steel, and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Adjustable upper rack
Manually raise or lower the upper rack two inches to better fit tall items.
- Sani Rinse option
Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Stainless steel interior door and a stain-hiding plastic tub
Keep the inside looking clean with a stainless steel interior door and dark gray plastic tub that masks stains.
- Normal cycle
Use normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Heavy Cycle
Takes care of heavily-soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Soak & Clean cycle
Presoak and wash in one cycle so stuck-on food dissolves away without any extra steps.
- High-Temperature Wash Option
Gives items like baby bottles, glassware, or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Heated Dry Option
Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with a rinse aid.
- Cycle Status Indicator
The full-lit display glows for wash, draining, drying, sanitized and cleaning along with the time in hours and minutes so there’s no need to guess when your dishes will be ready.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.