Whirlpool WFC150M0JS 4.8 Cu. Ft. Electric Range
Whirlpool 4.8 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Electric Range With Keep Warm Setting – WFC150M0JS
- Height (in) : 47.88
- Number of Elements : 4
- Width (in) : 29.88
- Total Oven Capacity (cu. ft.) : 4.8
- Primary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.) : 4.8
- Number of Burners / Elements : 4
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- 4 Elements
- Keep Warm Setting
- Closed Door Broiling
- Stainless Steel Finish
|Cooktop Control Location||Rear|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Oven Control Location||Rear|
|Oven Control Type||Digital|
|Number of Burners / Elements||4|
|Number of Cooking Zones||4|
|Cooktop Surface||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Number of Elements||4|
|Keep Warm Zone||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Back Left Element Size (in)||6|
|Back Right Element Size (in)||8|
|Front Left Element Size (in)||8|
|Front Right Element Size (in)||6|
|Total Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.8|
|Primary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.8|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Hidden Bake Element||No|
|Interior Lighting Type||Incandescent|
|Range Size (in)||30|
|Depth Without Handles (in)||25.31|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (in)||46.69|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||143|
- This Whirlpool® electric range helps you get dinner to the table, even on a hectic schedule. The Keep Warm setting prevents dinner from getting cold. Closed-door broiling helps keep the kitchen comfortable. You can also avoid unintended use with an oven control lock.
- Keep Warm setting
Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Large Oven Window
Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Closed Door Broiling
Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode
Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use1 and easily clean the controls.
- 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Easily cook large meals with 4.8 cu. ft. capacity.
- Upswept SpillGuard™ Cooktop
Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- An American company for over 100 years
Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.